Binary Bridge is commercializing a rugged electronic medical record system (EMR) to support humanitarian medical missions and rural clinics in developing countries. Existing EMRs are complex, expensive, and generally unfit for conditions in remote areas that lack consistent internet access. Its product, Backpack EMR, fills this gap.
Recipient Name: Binary Bridge
Corporate Form: Specific Benefit Corporation
Entrepreneur: Lori Most, CEO
Investment Sought: $50k - $200k
Amount Raised To Date: $77,500
Pledge Deadline: May 31, 2018
Overview of Investment Terms:
- Unsecured loan
Years 1-2: No payments; simple interest accrues at 2% and is paid in full at end of Year 2.
Years 3-5: Annual interest-only payments; simple interest at 3%, 4%, and 5% in Years 3-5 respectively.
Principal to be repaid in two payments at end of Year 5.
10-year warrant for 20% of PRI principal
- Learn more
- Read the Binary Bridge PRI Outline
- Contact the CEO for additional materials and with questions. (Contact Info in the PRI Outline)
- Contact committed anchor donors who have already joined the PRI. (Contact Info in the PRI Outline)
- Read the Venn Donor FAQ.
- Pledge your support
- Complete and submit this pledge form.
- A Venn staff member will follow up with you to complete your Venn Account paper work and process your donation.